NOTE: PRIOR TO CONNECTING TO THE WI-FI NETWORK, YOU MUST SET UP YOUR SINGLE SIGN-ON Click here for instructions.
- Choose NEMCC-Secure in the list of available WiFi networks.
- You will be prompted to enter your username and password. This is your email address and password.
- Your device might ask to accept or trust the certificate. Click accept or trust to accept, and you should then be connected to the secure network.
If you are on a Windows 7 or Windows 8 machine you will see a message that the connection attempt could not be completed. Click on details and make sure the Radius Server is connect.nemcc.edu and the Root CA is Verisign Class 3 Public Primary Certification. If it is, click connect and if it is not click terminate.
If your device is not capable of connecting to the secure network (does not support 802.1x) you will need to connect to the NEMCC-Guest network.
If you are a student and have an Apple TV, Xbox, Wii, PlayStation, etc, you will need to connect to the NEMCC-Guest network and register your device on the NEMCC-Guest network with the MAC address. To do this, in a web browser on another devi e go to connect.nemcc.edu and login with your email address and password.
- Click "Create Device"
- Give the device a name. If you get an error that this username is already in use when you click to create the device, you will need to use another name.
- Enter the MAC address. For help in finding the MAC address of your device click here.
- If your device supports airprint or airplay, click the enable Airgroup checkbox. In the shared with field, type your username. This will be what is before the @ sign in your email address. For instance, if your email address is email@example.com , your username would be student.
- Click Create Device.