This is a known issue.
When you attempt to login to any of the Banner 9 applications, you receive a message stating that "The website 'webapps.nemcc.edu' requires a client certificate.
In order to workaround this issue, complete the following steps:
- Make note of the certificate or leave the window open in order to see the name of it. (It should consist of a reverse domain name followed by a series of letters and numbers.)
- Click on the Spotlight Search in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. (The magnifying glass.)
- Type “Keychain” and then select “Keychain Access” when it populates into the search results.
- Keychain Access will open, usually with “My Certificates” already selected. If not, select “My Certificates”.
- Look for the certificate(s) presented in Step 1.
- Highlight the certificate(s) located in "My Certificates" and delete them.
- You should now be able to access Banner 9 applications.