This issue s currently impacting only those who are using the Safari web browser on macOS to access Banner XE apps.
If you are prompted for a certificate when attempting to access any of the Banner XE apps (Attendance Tracking, Grade Entry, Employee Self Service), complete the following steps:
- Make note of the certificate or leave the window open in order to see the name of it. (It is usually a long name with a bunch of letters and numbers in it)
- Click on the Spotlight Search in the upper right hand corner of your screen. (It looks like a magnifying glass)
- Type “Keychain” and then select “Keychain Access” when it populates into the search results.
- Keychain Access will open, usually with “My Certificates” already selected. If not, select “My Certificates”.
- Look for the certificate(s) that you see from Step 1.
- Highlight certificate(s) located in "My Certificates" and delete them.
- You should now be able to access Banner XE apps using Safari without issue.